Friday, November 20, 2009

Who Are You?



Who are you?


Why haven't I met you?


I sit here waiting, hoping, longing just to meet you,


just to see your face.




I wonder what you look like


I inquire as to how you act.


Do I see you in the halls at school


Do I walk past you in the mall?





I see everyone with their love,


their lives filled with joy.


And then I see me,


and I am left asking where is mine?





I want to tell you who I am,


My hopes, and my dreams.


I long for you to hold me when times become rough,


I want to feel your warmth.





I pray to God asking, begging, and praying.


Hoping that you are searching for me to.


I beg Him to make time quick so our days can be everlasting.


I ask for Him to bring you to me.





But in the end I am left here waiting,


I am left here praying,


and I am left here wondering


Who you are.

No comments: