Sunday, October 19, 2008

Life Questions

To live. What does it truely mean? If we just sit like rocks in a stream not wanting to budge, is that life? Or is life the stream that flows constantly, never being the same? If someone is breathing but not enjoying the world, are they living? what does it mean to live life to the fullest? These are all questions I have been asking myself. But i stop to wonder if this question will ever be answered. Or is it best to be left a mystery? I can't say what i believe yet,but in the end I know that it will all be worth it. To live eternally with my Father in heaven; to never be sad or in pain again. I long for this future that has been put in front of me. I ask my Father when He will come back to take me home. And though I don't get a specific answer, I can rest assure that He will come for me soon.

No comments: